October 29th, 2018 by admin
The look and feel of your flooring and walls make the biggest impression when people come in for a visit, and you want to make the best one. Here at Alpha Tile, we offer the best tiles for your home or business. Let us help you decide what fits your style. Whether you are going for an elegant or minimal look, we have the perfect material for the project. Here is a quick guide to help you learn more about some of the materials we offer.
- Nacre, or mother of pearl, material that originates from the byproduct of some oyster and other mollusk species. Not to be mistaken for pearl gemstones, the look of nacre is very iridescent and can be slightly multi-colored. Usually used for organic jewelry, the material has an exquisite look and commonly combined as a mosaic with marble or glass in a brick pattern can give a fantastic and clean finish as a backsplash for the kitchen or bathroom.
- Porcelain, ceramic material from heated clay-type material to very high materials. A very opaque and porous, common material used for wall and flooring work. This material can be shaped and colored to fit any type of interior.
- Marble, famous for its luxurious look, marble is naturally occurring containing the minerals, dolomite, and calcite. It is polished down and shaped; it is a material that can be used both indoors and outdoors. We offer many types and styles of marble at Alpha Tiles. Popular for whole house flooring and walls.
- Ceramic, made from clay, this inorganic material is heat treated and polished for a clean and polished feel. A commonly used material, it can be color treated and used in almost any environment. Popular for flooring.
- Quartzite, a naturally occurring stone that is not to be confused with quartz, quartzite is naturally derived from sandstone that has been heated and pressured. This creates a grayish brown swirl color that looks amazing as a clean mosaic floor design.
- Glass (Cristallo), a completely clear glass without the slight color that is typically on glass from oxidation. With a crystal-like look, this material gives a luxury feel to any interior.
- Aluminum, great for both commercial and residential buildings, aluminum is a robust and versatile material that adds a unique shine and gloss to any finish. Aluminum is also lightweight, weather resistant, insect resistant, fire resistant, and looks impressive.
No matter the job, Alpha Tile is the best choice for all your tile needs. We have staff that can help you pick the perfect style for your home or business.
Posted in: Products